Happy Thursday! Instead of sharing my Friday Favorites tomorrow, here's a smattering of thoughts and finds from the week.
1. I love changing my scents in the shower along with the seasons. Desert Essence is quickly becoming one of my favorite natural beauty brands, and their Spicy Vanilla Chai Body Wash is heavenly. (Next on my list to try: their Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream.)
2. The weather in New York has been bleak and gray all week. (Wish it looked more like the photo above!) It's made me feel lethargic, cranky, and blue. The only upside is that I've been living in my lovely new Lululemon jacket. (I think it's kind of bizarre that the name of it is "Spring Forward" considering we're in fall, but oh well.)
3. Nature's Bakery Fig Bars. Yum, yum, yum. I love the Apple Cinnamon flavor. They come two to a pack so they're perfect to share with a friend or to pack as a snack for a long day.
6. Would love a pair of these Pointelle Over The Knee Socks to freshen up my old riding boots.
Eats & sweets:
7. Here is the Maple Apple Chicken Burger recipe I mentioned. I only followed steps 3 &4, and I added a chopped shallot to the burger mix. We ate ours without buns and with a slice of white American cheese melted on top.
8. Thinking of attempting these Spiced Apple Cupcakes this weekend. We've still got probably 15 apples from our haul!
9. My friend Amy recently launched a new literary blog called Bound & Glossy that I'm loving.
What are your favorites form the week? Share in the comments!
Have a great weekend, everyone. See you Monday.