Happy Friday! How is your week going? It's the weekend! It's crazy (to me) to think that our New York engagement party was exactly one year ago!
It was seriously one of the best nights of our lives. Such a fantastic evening. And God I miss that hairdo.
Anyway! Here are some fashion-, fitness- and food-related things on my mind...
· When I'm not in workout clothes, I've been living in these American Eagle skinny jeans (on sale!). I actually bought mine last year and didn't start wearing them until recently (ahem, they were a bit tight). My sister has a similar pair that are slightly large on her, so she's giving them so me. Score! (Psst: it's BOGO 50% on all jeans/sweaters/sweatshirts over there if you're looking to do a little "one for you, one for me" gifting action.)
· My dad got me this North Face coat at the end of last winter, on sale, and it was a bit too small for me, so it wound up in Perri's closet, unworn. That was a run-on sentence. Sorry. Anyway, I've lost a few pounds since, so I now have a new coat for the season! YAY. However, my puffy vest officially bit the dust this past week, so I'm on the hunt for a replacement. Any recs? I'm feeling this Lulu one, largely in part because it has a hood.
· Speaking of fashion, I am lining up an A M A Z I N G giveaway with one of my favorite companies for the holidays. Stay tuned - I can't wait to spoil one of you lovelies.
· I started a new strength training program this week that I'm really excited about! It's from Bret Contreras' book, Strong Curves, which I'm currently reading.
· I thought this was a good read because I still struggle to drink enough water: Five signs you're dehydrated.
· If you're local to NYC and interested in personal training with yours truly in the new year, please email me! :)
· Best Friday morning surprise ever: finding a container of Siggi's Apple Spice yogurt in my fridge when I thought I only had plain left. YAY! (But I don't find yogurt to be super photogenic, so pictured above is my breakfast from Wednesday: one egg scrambled with three egg whites cooked in a little bit of organic butter + ketchup, two Applegate maple chicken sausage patties and half of a rice cake with almond butter.)
That's it for me! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone - and thank you for reading.
Linking up with Heather to share these Friday faves. Thanks for hosting!