1. Treat myself to a Sprinkles Sundae.
I put this at number one for a reason. I've been wanting to try one of these for months and months. I will have to do a super sweaty workout beforehand to ensure I've earned it. (Come on - how incredible does that look?!)
2. Go for a run on the East River.
I haven't done this since I was half-marathon training over two years ago! I'm saving this one for a really beautiful day.
3. Read at least two books per month.
I just finished one, so I'm halfway there. Given my love of the old E! show The Girls Next Door, I'm really looking forward to purchasing Holly Madison's memoir, "Down The Rabbit Hole" when it is released next week.
4. Eat a whole lobster roll, bun and everything.
Best lobster roll in NYC? Anyone?
5. Take more photos.
Especially on our travels to the West Coast, out East and, of course, Florida.
6. Try at least three new (to me) workouts.
On my list: Barry's Bootcamp, Orangetheory Fitness and something else strength/weights based. (Would love any suggestions!)
7. Host a homemade pizza night.
Every summer, Ben and I make our favorite at-home pizza: whole wheat crust, pesto, fresh mozzarella and fresh corn. It's so simple but the combo is absolutely dynamite.
8. Finish my first big project as a certified nutrition coach.
I graduate soon and I have something really exciting in the works. I cannot wait to share this with you all!
What's on your summer to-do list?