I'm baaa-aaack! I have SO much to tell you guys but for now I'll just chat about my five favorite beauty related items this week (all products I brought to Greece) and next week I'll try to get my head on straight and get back to our (somewhat) regularly scheduled programming.
1. Redken Beach Envy Wave Aid This saved me in Greece! I didn't bring any electric styling tools with me for fear that it'd be a waste of space (Perri once ruined an expensive flat iron abroad, and none of my tools worked in Israel). It also just felt like a way for me to sort of unwind and not worry about what my hair looked like. This (paired with the travel sized shampoo and conditioner) gave my hair a little bit of life in a VERY humid climate.
2. Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes I've talked about these before but have to reiterate my love. I use these to remove face makeup and to scrub off the remainders of an old spray tan. It works MUCH better than an exfoliator.
3. Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner & Double Ended Liner Brush I don't wear mascara or any makeup on my top lid because of my eyelash extensions, but putting a thin line of this on my lower lash line makes a WORLD of difference and stays in put during long days on the gym floor.
4. SCUNCI Headbands These are my latest secret hair weapon, and I can't believe it took me almost 32 years to figure out this hack. *hangs head in shame* If I don't have time to heat style my hair, the first thing I do after combing through my wet hair is slip on one of these headbands. The product I use varies (sometimes it's the Wave Aid, other times I layer Bumble & bumble Defrizz, Don't Blow It and Surf Infusion) but keeping on the headband until my hair dries ensures the top and front of my hair is smooth and frizz free. UGH why did it take so long for me to figure that out?!
5. Sephora Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit I love this brow kit because it houses everything you need in one neat little compact - perfect for throwing into your gym bag or daily tote!
Linking up with Heather. Thanks for hosting!
Happy Friday! Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see ya next week.
P.S. The winner of my Super Saturday giveaway has been drawn and contacted. Congrats, Caitlin!